Plasma Surface Activation, Plasma Surface Treatment Equipment
Plasma surface treatments allow the functionalization, the activation or the cleaning of these surfaces, or a combination of these effects.
Surface adherence, on the other hand, often remains the major point of surface treatments. Plasma treatment is particularly efficient for plastics, as they are made up of long polycarbonate molecular chains.
Plasma surface treatment generates free radicals on the surface area, representing an ideal place for the adherence of a thin coating, a glue or a liquid paint for example.
Plasma surface treatment’s fields of application are virtually unlimited:
- Medical sector: plasma cleaning of medical plastics, stainless syringes, stents, catheter tubes/pipes, implants
- Automotive sector: plasma cleaning of plastics, wettability and surface adherence improvement before painting, electronic connectors’ surface adherence
- Electronics, micro-electronics, semiconductor industry: surface activation and cleaning of printed circuit boards
- Textiles, fibres: Hydrophobic or hydrophilic surfaces transformation, fibre bonding improvement
- And more: tips of writing fountain pens, optical cavities…
Depending on your application, Alliance Concept guarantees you either tailor-made solutions for integration on production lines or stand-alone equipment.