Management of cookies – Confidentiality Policy
We take your privacy very seriously.
Thank you for using our websites and services. Like you, we believe that personal privacy is important and we treat your privacy as a serious matter. This Confidentiality Policy is relevant for any individual sharing their personal data directly or indirectly with ALLIANCE CONCEPT when visiting our websites or using our services.
ALLIANCE CONCEPT is a company established in France and, as such, we adhere to French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which applies the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
Our registered office is located at 4 avenue du Pont de Tasset, CRAN GEVRIER, 74960 ANNECY -FRANCE.
Don’t hesitate to send us your questions or concerns in relation to data protection at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this Confidentiality Policy, we explain what types of personal data may be processed and for what purpose. We also explain the choices that you have in relation to our processing and the way in which you can find out more about our processing and your rights.
SCOPE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
Please note that this Confidentiality Policy concerns the processing of the personal data for which ALLIANCE CONCEPT is responsible for processing, i.e. in cases where ALLIANCE CONCEPT has decided the purposes and the means of processing.
For the purposes of avoiding any ambiguity, please note that this Confidentiality Policy does not concern any processing of personal data (deriving from your use of our services) that ALLIANCE CONCEPT may carry out as Subcontractor.
To obtain more information on the way in which our services can be used to process your personal data, and on the responsibilities and undertakings of ALLIANCE CONCEPT in relation thereto, please refer to the applicable conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data refers to the data that identifies you as an individual. We may need to process the following types of personal data relating to you:
- Your contact details including your name, email address and telephone number
- User information, for example, if you connect to our service or visit our websites. This information may include the IP address, the type of device and browser, time zone, geographical location, your interests and preferences, and information on the way in which you interact with our services, for example on functionalities used and buttons clicked
- Other information that we receive from your contact with us
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To render our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
- To manage our business relationship with you and the ALLIANCE CONCEPT client that you represent
- To develop and improve our services
- To provide information and offers on our services to current or potential ALLIANCE CONCEPT clients via selected third parties. For the purposes of avoiding any ambiguity, please note that any marketing material distributed by using your personal data is sent to you as a representative of a current or potential client of ALLIANCE CONCEPT and not to you as a private individual.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTY COUNTRIES
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the purposes of avoiding any doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties which allows these third parties to use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as an individual, but only in relation to you as a representative of a current or potential client of ALLIANCE CONCEPT.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but in such an event we must firstly obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal and secure by taking other measures.
As explained above, please note that this confidentiality policy does not concern any processing of data for which you may be responsible after using our services. You or the party that you represent, are always responsible for your processing of personal data in accordance with the law in force.
It is our obligation to process specific, relevant and necessary personal information while taking into account our lawful purposes. It is your right to monitor us.
To update the personal data that we process relating to you, simply contact us at: email@example.com. To receive a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge, please send a signed letter to the ALLIANCE CONCEPT address.