An existing equipment can be renovated for many reasons:
- Budget: your budget is inadequate for the purchase of a new system
- Performance: the performance loss due to old components is reduced by recovering precisely the components that made you buy this specific equipment.
- Innovations: you can benefit from new equipment functions by implementing up-to-date components
- Durability: the breakdown risk can be prevented because of obsolete components for which the manufacturer’s support is no longer assured
- Conformity and Safety: the electrical equipment and the operator safety can be brought into conformity to comply with the regulations
- Maintenance: you can control your maintenance costs which are increasing over the time
After a first on-site expertise to define the operational framework, we carry out studies and prepare the material for the on-site intervention.
The main objective during the retrofit operation will always be to reduce the system downtime in order to limit the discomfort on your production or research.
To comply with current standards is of course necessary during the operation. Depending on each case, the retrofit can be done either on customer site or by repatriating the equipment to our workshops.