Cryostats Degassing Heating Chambers
The preparation of cryogenic systems requires a high degree of control of bake-out, pumping and nitrogen circulation cycles.
This equipment meets the highest requirements in terms of homogeneity of heating and pumping.
With its 6 heating chambers 100% independent of each other and its maximum capacity of 15 products per heating chamber, this system meets an industrial need for the production of cryogenic subassemblies, e.g. cryostats.
- Operators’ safety (set of light barriers)
- Ergonomics of use
- Optimized compactness for reduced laboratory surface area
- Easy maintenance
- Automation: heating chamber lifting, process (pumping, bake-out, nitrogen flush, etc).
- Quality of high-vacuum components and mechanics
|Heating chamber Volume||250 litres|
|Equipment Capacity||90 products|
|Vacuum limit of the parts (turbo pumping)||<10-4 mbar|
|Chamber Heating:||Heating rings with upper airflow|
|Power Supply of the parts||One connection available per product|
|Automatic Equipment Control||– Touch-sensitive
– Independence of heating chambers
– Full machine control with real-time dynamic synoptic, operator/maintenance/methods access level, event log, etc.
 These values are measured on real manufactured equipment and are given for a guidance as they depend on the final configuration of each equipment. Limit vacuum after bake-out.